论坛时间:2019年11月5-8日论坛时间:2019年10月21-25日
2007年11月5日至7日,来自澳大利亚、美国、加拿大、日本、匈牙利、中国等国家的近百名农业科学家聚会中国杨凌,以“国际农业合作、创新与发展”为主题,就旱区农业与节水农业、高效畜牧业与动物疾病防控、食...
【点击查看更多内容】
2017 首页» 杨凌国际农业科技论坛» 参会代表» 2017

Dongjin Park

Title: Assistant Professor

Address: Department of Biological Sciences, Keimyung University

1095 Dalgubeol-daero, Dalseo-Gu, Daegu 42601 South Korea

Tel: +82-53-580-5181

Email: djpark247@gmail.com

Education Background:

2005  Ph.D.,      University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, U.S.A.

1999  M.Sc.,      University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, U.S.A.

1990  B.Sc.,       Chung-Nam National University, Daejeon, S. Korea

Working Experiences:

2014-present        Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences,

Keimyung University, Daegu, S. Korea.

2009-2013         Research Associate, Department of Bacteriology,

University of Wisconsin, Madison, U.S.A.

2005-2009         Research Associate, Department of Biological Sciences,

University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, U.S.A.

Research Interests:

My research is primarily focus on the transmission, genetic diversity, and pathogenicity of Enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli (EHEC), a prominent foodborne pathogen that is capable of causing serious illness in humans. EHEC is a common member of the intestinal flora in cattle, which accounts for its farm-to-fork transmission. Shiga toxin (Stx)-mediated cytotoxicity is central to pathogenesis of  this bacterium. My research aims to characterize the genetic basis underlying heterogeneous virulence potentials of EHEC, which is largely determined by evolutionary lineages and differential expression of Stx subtypes. Over the past few years, we have developed prophage polymorphism-based genetic markers and an Insertional sequence (IS)-based subtyping scheme that can distinguish different phylogenetic strains of E. coli O157:H7. Using the collective information, I am also interested in the development of a time- and cost-effective high-throughput screening system that can help effective controlling of the pathogen transmission at both preharvest and postharvest stages of food production.

Dongjin Park
发布时间:2017-12-27 来源:

上一篇: $article.name
下一篇: $article.name
版权所有 © 2006-2012 西北农林科技大学 国际合作与交流处
中国.陕西.杨凌邰城路3号  Tel: +86-29-87082857  Fax:+86-29-87082892  Email: ipo@nwsuaf.edu.cn